Question On Sustainability of Keto Diet

Most of the time I received on bashers is that Keto will destroy my kidney and liver and should stop once I get my goal in less than a year. My simple answer to them is if it does, why is it after 4 months into Keto, my glucose of 118 goes down to 105 , SGPT which has fatty liver of 89 before I started drops down to 22 while creatinine is still peg at around 0.8 . Even Triglyceride level which started at inflammed 300 now peg at 112 despite on a high fat low carb diet. Their answer? I don't know, that's what my doctor advise or tell me or thats what he or she read in the internet :) In the end, I agree it's only you yourself can answer that question. For me despite I still have high cholesterol and LDL levels, it's a matter of tweaking or adjusting a little more what I eat can correct the problem in the months to come. I intend to keep Keto Diet as my life long diet lifestyle as it really works . Period . :) LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Friendly Jack's Baguio Restaurant

6th Month Blood Chemistry Results

8th Month Blood Chemistry Result